As a Naturopath, I offer evidence-based, holistic and intuitive support for all individuals on their reproductive journey. I combine my passion for health science and complementary therapies, with an appreciation for conventional medicine, to ensure that you are receiving the care you so greatly deserve. Whether you have hormonal concerns, are preparing to start a family, undertaking IVF, growing through pregnancy, or are transitioning into your new phase of life as a mother, I have all of the tools to support you.
As a qualified herbalist and nutritionist, I will work with you to reach your health goals whilst offering my collaborative approach with other professionals involved in your care. I will deep dive into the root cause of your current health concerns, by getting to know the intricate interplay of contributing factors that make you the person you are today.
I utilise nutritional and herbal medicines, dietary and lifestyle advice to support you, and most importantly, I will educate you to feel intuitive and empowered to make choices that allow you to positively transform your health.
Areas of Expertise
- Women’s health & hormones
- Painful periods
- PMS & PMDD
- Irregular periods
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
- Coming off contraception
- Male & female preconception plans
- Natural fertility enhancement
- Integrative fertility treatments (IVF, IUI)
- Enhancing sperm quality (count, motility, morphology)
- Low libido
- Pregnancy & postnatal care
- Breastfeeding support
- Postnatal depletion
- Digestive health: constipation, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, chronic bloating
- Food sensitivities & intolerances
- Comprehensive microbiome testing
- Mental & emotional health: anxiety, depression, low mood & mood disorders
- ADHD support
- Nervous system complaints: low energy/mood, headaches/migraines, sleep issues/insomnia, stress management
- Thyroid issues: hypothyroid, hyperthyroid & postpartum thyroiditis
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
1. Initial Consultation
Our first appointment together is 75 minutes, which allows us plenty of time to deep dive into your health concerns and wellness goals. I will ask you a variety of questions about your current health state, personal and family health history, dietary intake and lifestyle choices. The goal here is to uncover the underlying cause of your health presentation to help me create a tailored treatment plan for you.
Before your Initial Consultation, I will email you an intake form to complete, which will help to ensure we make the best use of our time together. Please send me any recent test results prior to our Initial Consultation.
3. Return Consultation
Return Consultations allow us time to discuss any relevant test results that I may have referred you for, and to thoroughly outline your prescription of supplements, herbal medicine, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
These 45 minute consultations provide the chance for us to check in with one another to review health symptoms and make necessary changes to your treatment plan.
These will initially be more frequent (every 2 – 4 weeks) and become less frequent as we reach your health goals.
- Pre-appointment preparation
(review of case history and past appointments)
- Consultation time
- Review of test results (past and current)
- Post-appointment treatment plan curation
- Writing of referral letters when needed
"From menstruation to the depths of motherhood, i have the deepest passion for encouraging you to understand your own body and the journey it has been on".
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) – Torrens University
- Certified Birth Doula Training – Australian Doula College
- Full Spectrum Birth & Postpartum Doula Training – Angela Gallo
- NHAA Member (#157046)
Online appointments are conducted via Zoom which is a safe and secure video platform. Once you have booked an appointment, you will receive a link to access your scheduled Zoom consultation. With all online consultations, please ensure you have quality internet connection.
No, any remedies prescribed in your appointments are at an additional cost. Pricing varies depending on what you need. They will be posted to your front door via an easy-to-use online dispensary.
Please provide me with 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your Naturopathy consultation to avoid a 50% cancellation fee.
As of April 2019, health insurers are no longer allowed to offer rebates for Naturopathy. This ruling is up for review by the government and I am hoping health fund rebates will be reinstated in the near future.
At this current stage, spaces for international consultations are limited due to timezone differences & accessibility to herbs/supplements. If you live internationally and are interested in booking an appointment please send me an email to confirm viability.