Postpartum Doula Support
1:1 In-Home sessions & via Zoom.
I provide in-home and virtual Postpartum Doula support – from planning for the fourth trimester during your pregnancy, to emotional and physical care after birth. My postpartum care is holistic, generous, evidence-based, individual to each family I support and designed to hold space for whatever you need on the day I step through your front door.
These sessions provide a safe, non-judgemental space for you to feel truly held and heard, at any or all stages of your parenthood journey. I am dedicated to providing nurturing encouragement, love and support to you as you transition from maiden to mother by helping you prepare on a physical, emotional and soul deep level for what is to come not only during your labour and birth, but also the all-encompassing postpartum (which is forever!).
As your Doula, I will be a steady soundboard for your triumphs, your questions, your concerns, your breakdowns and your breakthroughs. Click here for FAQ’s
Together we can:
- Deep-dive into the big and little changes happening in your life, and talk through how you are really feeling about birth, parenthood, relationships and personal identity.
- Devise practical and feel-good tactics with your support people, including boundary setting and community connection.
- Help you discover ways to connect with your baby, partner and motherly intuition before and after birth.
- Debrief your birth experience.
- Discuss how to prepare your home to become a healing and restorative nest that will be your postpartum sanctuary for months to come.
- Connect you with resources and referrals that suit your individual needs (lactation consultant, baby wearing, normal infant behaviour, co-sleeping, mental health support, body work, meal train etc).
- Create a list of nourishing meals, snacks and herbal recipes that you and your community can prepare to support your physical and emotional wellbeing during the fourth trimester.
Postpartum Planning Session
Virtual ~ 1.5 hours
Nurture Support Session
ln-Home ~ 3 hours
This one-off session is the perfect way to treat yourself to some TLC during the postpartum. I’ll step in to hold your baby, pour you a warm cup of tea while you feed, change the bed sheets, fold your giant pile of laundry, cook you a nourishing meal and encourage you to carve some very well deserved ‘you’ time for rest and reprieve.
Food is my love language, so I bring my nutritional know-how, kitchen-whiz skills and a brimming bag or two full of seasonal and organic ingredients to prepare you a nourishing main meal and snack to fuel you through the week ahead.
My focus during our time together is to help you reconnect with yourself during this tender, teary, love-filled, sleep-deprived, milk-stained, big, brutal, beautiful season of life.
Nourish Support Package
ln-Home ~ 15 hours
This deeply nurturing package includes all of the care found in my one-off sessions, plus some. My support will start during your third trimester of pregnancy, when I will visit you at home for a Postpartum Planning Session.
Once your baby arrives, I will spend four weeks caring for your family and ensuring you feel held and heard in your early days together. I open my arms, lend an ear and offer a safe and open space for you to share your feelings, experiences and questions without judgement.
During my visits, I also offer Naturopathic support, including personalised supplement amd herbal prescription (including teas, tinctures, pelvic steaming, therapeutic baths), as well as traditional postpartum massage that focuses on warmth, relaxation, circulation and recovery.
- 1 x Postpartum Planning Session (before baby arrives)
- 4 x 3hr in-home support sessions (one visit per week)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) – Torrens University
- Certified Birth Doula Training – Australian Doula College
- Full Spectrum Birth & Postpartum Doula Training – Angela Gallo
- NHAA Member (#157046)
Online appointments are conducted via Zoom which is a safe and secure video platform. Once you have booked an appointment, you will receive a link to access your scheduled Zoom consultation. With all online consultations, please ensure you have quality internet connection.
No, any remedies prescribed in your appointments are at an additional cost. Pricing varies depending on what you need. They will be posted to your front door via an online dispensary.
I will set up with an easy-to-use online account and you can purchase products from there.
Please provide me with 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your Naturopathy consultation to avoid a 50% cancellation fee.
As of April 2019, health insurers are no longer allowed to offer rebates for Naturopathy. This ruling is up for review by the government and I am hoping health fund rebates will be reinstated in the near future.
At this current stage, spaces for international consultations are limited due to timezone differences & accessibility to herbs/supplements. If you live internationally and are interested in booking an appointment please send me an email to confirm viability.