Postpartum Doula Support
I am fully booked for the remainder of 2023 and will not be taking new Postpartum Doula clients in 2024.
1:1 In-Home sessions & via Zoom.
I provide in-home and virtual Postpartum Doula support – from planning for the fourth trimester during your pregnancy, to emotional and physical care after birth. My postpartum care is holistic, generous, evidence-based, individual to each family I support and designed to hold space for whatever you need on the day I step through your front door.
These sessions provide a safe, non-judgemental space for you to feel truly held and heard, at any or all stages of your parenthood journey. I am dedicated to providing nurturing encouragement, love and support to you as you transition from maiden to mother by helping you prepare on a physical, emotional and soul deep level for what is to come not only during your labour and birth, but also the all-encompassing postpartum (which is forever!).
As your Doula, I will be a steady soundboard for your triumphs, your questions, your concerns, your breakdowns and your breakthroughs. Click here for FAQ’s
Together we can:
- Deep-dive into the big and little changes happening in your life, and talk through how you are really feeling about birth, parenthood, relationships and personal identity.
- Devise practical and feel-good tactics with your support people, including boundary setting and community connection.
- Help you discover ways to connect with your baby, partner and motherly intuition before and after birth.
- Debrief your birth experience.
- Discuss how to prepare your home to become a healing and restorative nest that will be your postpartum sanctuary for months to come.
- Connect you with resources and referrals that suit your individual needs (lactation consultant, baby wearing, normal infant behaviour, co-sleeping, mental health support, body work, meal train etc).
- Create a list of nourishing meals, snacks and herbal recipes that you and your community can prepare to support your physical and emotional wellbeing during the fourth trimester.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) – Torrens University
- Certified Birth Doula Training – Australian Doula College
- Full Spectrum Birth & Postpartum Doula Training – Angela Gallo
- NHAA Member (#157046)
Online appointments are conducted via Zoom which is a safe and secure video platform. Once you have booked an appointment, you will receive a link to access your scheduled Zoom consultation. With all online consultations, please ensure you have quality internet connection.
No, any remedies prescribed in your appointments are at an additional cost. Pricing varies depending on what you need. They will be posted to your front door via an online dispensary.
I will set up with an easy-to-use online account and you can purchase products from there.
Please provide me with 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your Naturopathy consultation to avoid a 50% cancellation fee.
As of April 2019, health insurers are no longer allowed to offer rebates for Naturopathy. This ruling is up for review by the government and I am hoping health fund rebates will be reinstated in the near future.
At this current stage, spaces for international consultations are limited due to timezone differences & accessibility to herbs/supplements. If you live internationally and are interested in booking an appointment please send me an email to confirm viability.